Saturday, January 16, 2021

HOT DOG ANNIE'S IN JANUARY

Blood glucose 90 weight 168lbs. The dismal beginning in this Saturday had some bright spots. I saw Josh at Country Corner when I got my New York Times when he told me the Seton Hall basketball game was postponed. I was disappointed to say the least. Next I called Dick Johnson at ten and he felt we should take in the local scenes of North Brookfield and we did. As we traveled around the roads I suggested Hot Dog Annie's for lunch! It was the highlight of our travels. There were ten cars parked in the lot. We each had a hot dog and a bottle of  their famous Root Beer. returning home I watched Big East games and saw Creighton lose to DePaul. Other games were watched. After watching NBC & Jose for news I found watching Lawrence Welk on YouTube. Jo-An Castle ( Age 81) and her ragtime piano was a treat! No Chase today. Didn't answer my call. Brighter skies are promised for Sunday!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


                                                                             

                                                                         "JOHNSON"

No comments:

Post a Comment