Tuesday, January 26, 2021

REGISTERING THE RED CADILLAC ALLANTE'

In having a two car garage is truly a bonus in winter weather. My Allante' slept well last night and I admired the spiffy car throughout the day. Instead of waiting for Spring to register the automobile Josh & I decided to do it now. Mansfield's Westbrook Insurance is handling the details. Bill is a good neighbor and friend. I will deliver $528.75 on Thursday to cover the cost of title, license plates and sales tax. My license plate for now is 2MW295. Eventually I will have a preferred vanity tag. I did buy two chrome plate frames at NAPA.. $21.00. Plate frames define the vehicle. My grandson called after one and we went riding in his Jeep Wrangler down the Podunk Pike to Sturbridge. I like Chase to get a variety of driving experiences. Driving in the snow will be a new experience for sure.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN




No comments:

Post a Comment