Friday, January 22, 2021

A GOOD TRIP TO BOSON

 We left for Boston at 7:45 AM. Josh is a professional driver. Josh dropped me off at Yawkey then he traveled to Waltham to his Principal Office. I saw my doctor Bimal Dey MD who greeted me with smile. I hadn't seen Dr. Dey in maybe ten months. He  complimented me on how I looked. We talked about things and reviewed my lab report. I called his attention to the kidney concern so he ordered another blood study. Sanjay, too, is concerned. He'll call me back once he gets the results On the way home I said to Josh I want a large French fry and a diet coke. Scandalous prices at McDonalds.6:00!We were home about Noon. Dick Johnson called thereafter saying he couldn't make it tomorrow. The snow had melted by the time we got back.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment