Wednesday, January 20, 2021

INAUGURATON DAY 2021

Blood glucose 90  Weight 165lbs. I began the day in anticipation of Trump's 21 gun salute to himself. Then I watched as he exaggerated his many accomplishments of his four years. The guy never gives up! In waiting for the ceremony I roasted some South Georgie peanuts and filled my pill cady. Two new prescriptions came in today. Next I enjoyed seeing all of the celebrities arrive at the Capitol. Former presidents Clinton, Bush, and Obama and their wives added a dimension to the swearing in. Lady GaGa and Jenifer Lopez gave color as the Noon hour approached. Swearing-in ceremonies were good. I like Vice-President Harris. I thought President Biden's Inaugural Address was genuine. I forgot to watch the Inaugural Parade so I tuned it in on YouTube. The shiny new Cadillac limousines were beautiful. The Inaugural license plate reads "46".  President Joe Biden is humble and has his work cut out.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


                                               

                                                        GOD BLESS AMERICA!





No comments:

Post a Comment