Wednesday, January 13, 2021

IMPEACHED..AGAIN!

 Trump is an actor! He released a tape tonight. His message was "I was just kidding!"  I watched the House hearings all afternoon. The messages of the congressmen was divided. Some displayed anger. The reality is the President is guilty. Now he must face a trail by the Senate.

Got a call from the VA pharmacist regarding my insulin dosages.. 8 in the am 18 at night. Also, the pens I have in my refrigerator are limited and should be thrown out after a period of time.

My boy Chase drove my Honda around town . He is out of gas in his Jeep! After driving we sat in my car and was joined by Evie. I shared my stamp book with the kids. Also, I got some peanuts from South Georgia. Col. J. Maurice Barfield sent 6 lbs. I'll share them with my family as it is difficult to eat with dentures!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment