Friday, January 15, 2021

DRIVERS' ED WITH CHASE

 Blood glucose 94.The highlight of my Friday came with a call from Chase after lunch inviting me to travel with him. He would be driving! I drove over to Birch Hill and stepped on the cement block to get inside of the Wrangler. Plates were installed last night and off we went. I try to be the "instructor" suggesting use of the directional lights. Learning how to drive takes time and good judgment. Chase is conscientious though may be a little anxious.  We traveled to New Braintree, North Brookfield and Warren. I kept my eye on the speedometer and suggested  when to "slow down." I opted for a variety of roads to travel. After an hour we returned to his home only to go back on the highway. It was a great beginning and I rewarded Chase with a fill-up of gas...$19! The price of gas has skyrocketed and is $2.39 a gallon. Maybe we'll go out tomorrow to learn about driving in the rain!? 

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN




No comments:

Post a Comment