Sunday, January 10, 2021

A DIFFERENT SUNDAY IN JANUARY

Blood glucose 110  Weight 170lbs

My Sunday began a little later. I lingered in bed until 7:20 doing exercises while in bed. Getting started each day is painful and the routine of  gets me going. Today I stripped my bed and got all of the dirty laundry ready for Warren. I enjoyed looking at the New York Post and reading about Seton Hall's victory and the pictures of the siege in Washington last Wednesday.  It seems more incredible happenings will occur on Inauguration Day. I attended two inaugurations of Bill Clinton! After laundry details I went to Hannaford for some food. I treated myself with oatmeal-raisin cookies and Doritos and yes, more Australian licorice. Back home "Josh-the-Janitor" came and dis a splendid job of cleaning and arranging my pad. Thanks Josh. I watch Xavier defeat Providence in a buzzer beater. Tonight I again watched Rev. Sharpton. I like his message as I wrote yesterday! Also, I'm working on a blog about Connie Mack!


                                                   Mack signs baseball  July 10, 1934

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment