Sunday, January 24, 2021

A A QUABBIN SUNDAY WITH CHASE AND HIS JEEP

Despite the nine degree reading this Sunday was bright. Laundry in Warren was followed by a call from Chase. I picked him up at 11:00 am and odd we went. I try to mix things up in our travels. Taking him to the Quabbin reservoir allowed me to tell the history about the towns were inundated. The aquamarine waters were spectacular. We drove up to the tower and other places. The waters still are not going over the spillway. We went further to Belchertown for a bottle of water. Both Chase and I were dry. Next we headed back to Brookfield where a shiny red Cadillac Allante' is for sale! More on this tomorrow. I watched the Brady football victory. A good game indeed. Son called tonight. My Sunday was above average

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment