Sunday, January 17, 2021

A FOOTBALL SUNDAY

 Blood glucose 84. The cold weather arrived with strong winds from the West! I was slow to awaken and I watched CBS Sunday with Jane Pauley for a while before doing my laundry in Warren. I am concerned with the state of affairs in Washington and around the country. As I related to son Ben "Fear knocked at the door faith answered no body was there!" I worked my way to Hannaford after a brief nap. Called Chase before going and was invited to watch some football when I returned. Kansas City and Cleveland were playing in KCMO. I favored KC. Chase and Josh favored Cleveland who ended up losing. I came home and watched Tom Brady lose. I am not much of a football fan. Tonight I watched 60 Minutes. More about National Security. The latest news films are most revealing. Yes, it was THAT BAD! See you later, Donald!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN





No comments:

Post a Comment