Tuesday, January 19, 2021

THE ROUGH-RIDING JEEP WRANGLER

 Blood glucose 87 Another surprise call from Chase. "Let's get my Jeep washed!" And that we did at the Warren car wash. It was the first time for Chase to operate the high-pressure spray. I gave him two car towels to wipe the vehicle down. Then we headed for North Brookfield.. We circled around NBHS but didn't stay as there were many vehicles parked. We then headed towards Horse Pond and across to Long View Recording Studio. The back roads are rough requiring me to hold on to the bar above the dash. Onward we got on Route 67 and headed for Barre where the old Ford Bronco was. It started spitting snow so we headed back to home.  Josh was busy and said "no camp fire today!" I watched the late news from Washington, DC. Tomorrow should be of great interest. Can't imagine what the headlines will be?  Seton Hall game too late for me tonight!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment