Thursday, January 7, 2021

COVID-19 VACCINATION QUABAUG NURSING HOME

 I had been invited to get a vaccination at the Quabaug Nursing Home a couple of weeks ago. I arrived about 12:45 for a 1:00 appointment. I was amazed to see such a crowd ahead of me. It seemed "half of the town was there!"  I requested a chair and sat filling out  a consent form. The nurses were friendly and helpful. I was given preferential treatment and before I knew it I was wheeled in to meet a CVS employee who reviewed my application and proceeded to inject my left shoulder with the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine. It was painless! Then I had to wait for about 15 minutes before I was released.  I must return on January 28th for a second vaccine.

Later in the afternoon I traveled to Hannaford NB for some food. I stocked up on nutritional drink and Australian black licorice! The day was perfect through and through.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN




No comments:

Post a Comment