Saturday, May 30, 2020

SATURDAY - A DAY OF ANTICIPATION

This Saturday began with clouds and humidity and is ending clear, lower humidity and gentle breezes.

Much of my day , once again, was spent watching TV. I followed the SPACEX from Cape Canaveral. It seems like eons since we had a launch and it wasn't a sure bet as the weather was always a question. I enjoyed seeing George W. Bush well wishing the astronauts. Haven't seen him on tv in years.

A friendly knock at my front door came about 30 minutes before launch. One  RICHARD B. JOHNSON stopped by for a brief visit. Haven't seen Dick in at least 90 days! He wore a mask. LOL.

After the launch I traveled over to Josh & Heidi's. It was a nice visit. Little Evie was playing with matches and roasting  marshmallows.

It was haircut time for "Old Bob." Josh clipped me out side.

Looks like tomorrow will be a nice day!

HAPPY 48TH SON BEN!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment