Sunday, May 31, 2020

A COOL SUNDAY

The air mass cooled things down a bit today. I did sit out in my alcove for about an hour after lunch. Earlier I traveled to NB for some food and supplies. Hannaford wasn't that busy. I bought some frozen TV dinners for a change along with some Jimmy Dean sausages. I paid one dollar for a big orange. Ridiculous!

Earlier Jane Pauley on CBS Sunday Morning had a feature on pop music. Bon Jovi composed a song for the occasion!

I traveled to Josh's estate late in the afternoon. We traveled to Warren to vacuum his Toyota. Then Evie called wanting to be picked up. She had "carpentry" on her mind. Josh had bought some more wood and for an hour little Evie and dad composed more "masterpieces." We were outside near the barn and boy was it cold!

America is in a Tizzy! Not good.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment