Friday, May 29, 2020

A HOT & MUGGY FRIDAY

Blood glucose 114

Today was a "get things done Friday."
RESTORATION IN PROGRESS!


One accomplishment was cleaning out my closet. It seems I have accumulated more shirts than a man could ask for! Some button-down collars are missing so I shed maybe 10 -15 and will donate them to Planet Aid.

I stopped at Lee's Coins  Jewelry and purchased a 1921 Morgan Dollar AU for $20.Lee operates "By Appointment."

Much of the afternoon was spent watching Storage Wars. I learn from watching the actors bid up lockers.

Chase mowed my lawn for the weekend. Josh is in the salvage business getting scrap wood for his bonfires. No fire today. Jay Ostrout and kids came for a swim. Heidi and the girls went to Chrissies. Little Evie had an accident on her scooter. She took a spill going down the driveway.. twisting her ankle.

Tomorrow's weather looks better with a front passing by. Good! (I love air-conditioning!)

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment