Wednesday, May 27, 2020

POOL PARTY ON BIRCH HILL!

Suddenly summer-like weather has arrived in the Brookfields! Temperatures in the 80s and clear skies prevailed.

Finally had my snow tires removed by George to the tune of $39.00! In retrospect I think I needed them twice!

The big news on television was the anticipation of a launch from Cape Canaveral. It was scrubbed at the hast minute because of lightening and storms. I watch it intently as it was reminiscent of my time living in Titusville in 1998-1999. I had hopes of teaching in a kids space camp.

Meanwhile back in West Brookfield I traveled to Josh & Heidi's and found a Pool Party going on when I arrived. More than 12 girls and boys were having a ball. Once again little Evie was stealing the show with her back flips from the diving board. I guess the pool's water has warmed up considerably!

Weather forecast for the next few days is summerlike. I'll take it!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
LBJ'S AMPHICAR

No comments:

Post a Comment