Saturday, May 9, 2020

A WINTRY SATURDAY IN MAY

It's "winter as usual" as I see it. The ground was dusted with snow at 7:00 am and the North West winds picked up to gale force. It was unbelievable.

I did go to NB for some food. I thought "how dastardly the winds and cold weather is."

In the absence of any good television my day was in surfing the channels.

Josh stopped by at 2.. loaded some brush in his trailer for future camp fires and mopped my kitchen floor. At 4:00 I went over to Birch Hill and found the daily campfire was called off. Without a doubt the howling West winds prevailed.
My mother, Rita

I did take Josh to Country Corner for some gas for his Kubota mower.
Tonight it was more news... a bummer of a Saturday.. indeed! Temperatures will be record-setting Sunday Morning.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment