Tuesday, May 26, 2020

MY SOCIAL SECURITY TUESDAY

My day began with an 8:00 AM phone interview by nurse Denise of the VA. Things went well. My gabapentin has been increased with the hopes of reducing my pain on my back & thigh.

More food at Hannaford. I goofed in ordering pastrami instead of pepperoni!

The afternoon matinee was spent watching "THE MEN WHO MADE AMERICA" on the History Channel. I really line the part on Andrew Carnegie and the building of the Eads Bridge which spans the Mississippi in St. Louis. Carnegie had an elephant walk across the bridge to prove it was safe.

Went over to Josh's after 4. By then it was hot. The day began much cooler. The girls were in the pool. The black flies were bothersome and yes, I was wearing black corduroys! A C5A giant jet transport from Westover flew overhead. What an imposing sight. It was flying low.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

ANDREW CARNEGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment