Friday, May 22, 2020

A HOLIDAY FRIDAY IN MAY

Blood glucose 113   Weight 172 lbs.

For all the cold weather experienced in May today was picture perfect! Not a cloud in the sky and temperatures, again, were in the high seventies.

I went about my business getting my dry cleaning and basking in the sun. The sun is powerful and I could last only 15 minutes.

Chase mowed my lawn this afternoon. Then I brought him home and stayed around the Ponderosa for several hours. I tell you, Josh and Heidi work hard in maintaining their estate.. 19 acres of perfection!

Kids were having fun in the swimming pool although the water was cold.

Josh built a fire, tuned in Elton John Radio on the Sony speakers in the barn and we had fun Jeopardy! The day was special.
naming the songs of yesteryear. It was lobster and baked potatoes for the younger set! I opted not to stay and got home in time for

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment