Sunday, May 10, 2020

A QUIET MOTHER'S DAY

Blood glucose  115

 It was another windy Sunday in May. I was confined to the house until 4 when I drove over to Birch Hill. "No campfire!" In turn I did my circuit around New Braintree down to North Brookfield. I drove up to Bates Observatory then to St. Joseph Cemetery. Every now and then I reflect on the myriad of grandfathers and grandmothers buried. PAUL WINE, my great- great grandfather died in 1912.

Upon return Josh came by reporting "he DID have a campfire and was greeted by a blinding squall at 8:30 PM." Earlier we had ice pellets. Where oh where is Spring?

I enjoyed listening to ELTON JOHN video and ABBA earlier on channel 811 Reelz.

Monday laundry as usual.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Bob  & Mother Rita c.1991


No comments:

Post a Comment