Thursday, May 28, 2020

MY AIR-CONDITIONED THURSDAY

I live for air-conditioning! I need it to sleep in, live in and in my vehicle.

Today there was no need for a campfire. The day was grey. I went over to Birch Hill and found no one home. I left and Chase called me saying they were in the basement. I turned around. Josh was out on a run.

Evie and Chase sat in my cool Honda. I gave them a lesson on the functions of a dashboard. I used the windshield washer and Evie said "It's raining!" It was fun showing the kids all of the functions. They were interested!

With the discussion of cars at hand I thought ' I want another Cadillac Allante'! I checked out E-Bay and found over 20 Allante's for sale. I was all fired up until I discovered my saved notes on my PC. I had a listing of repair costs totaling $2,410. PASS! 

And so it goes.. my air-conditioned Honda with 256,800 miles suits me fine. Getting another Allante' would be a mistake!.... "Wisdom outweighs wealth!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Nice New Honda!

1987 Cadillac Allante'

No comments:

Post a Comment