Saturday, May 16, 2020

A SUMMERY SATURDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

A week ago we had snow flurries; today it was in the seventies!

Last night after posting my blog, the thunder & lightening shook my house! I was in the bathroom and felt wind-driven-rain coming in the window. Then, BAM.. a bolt of lightening cracked as if it were outside the window. The flash was intense. The smoke alarm beeped. In the morning I noticed a small tree on the insurance side of the driveway.. in two. Had the tree been hit?

Today  was another slow day. The highlight came at a campfire at Josh's. Chase split wood as Josh and a friend talked bout a new deck being constructed. I listened and learned. Heidi snuck in the garage returning from work at Mass General.

Tomorrow Chase & Josh will seal-coat my driveway. More sunshine I hope!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment