Tuesday, May 5, 2020

GOODIES RETURNED

I received a call from the West Brookfield Elementary School today stating they had a collection of stuff I shared with kids when I was substitute teaching! The trove is amazing!
  • NASA collection of stamp covers (60) and photographs of my 9 day visit to Cape Canaveral in October of 1998. John Glenn et to space STS-95.
  • A framed display of Scott's Stamp Monthly "My Presidential Success." This story covers a letter from President G.H.W Bush and the Holy Cross Post Card.
  • 1959 boyhood letters written by me covering two snow storms & Don Kent.
  • A photo of me at Pearl Harbor at the Battle ship Arizona.
  • Cubmaster statue 1985
  • Other honors and certificates.
I haven't seen these items for more than 15-20 years!

TUESDAY
 A sunny day.. cool temperatures. a campfire at Josh's with grandkids. My little Firebugs love playing and building mini-fires. Dangerous!

Received a call from Texas.. Wayne Cook.. a St. Louis U. Friend.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment