Sunday, May 24, 2020

MY INDUSTRIOUS GRANDCHILDREN

Today was a beautiful day. It was clear and cool. The overnight temperatures dropped to about 40 degrees making sleeping good. Lots of news programs and others filled my day. Then at mid-afternoon I decided to go over to the Potvins to see what was happening.

Chase was busy spreading ground cover around the shrubs and bushes. He is very articulate in his application. I visited with him sitting in my rocker. Evie was down at the Frog Pond where she spends hours catching tadpoles. Later her job changed.

Evie had a desire to build  birdhouse! Father Josh encouraged Evie in helping her saw white plastic boards and nailing same. Josh gave her the cordless drill in preparing the holes. Amazing!

As I observed the two kids working I had memories of me doing the same when I was six. Father brought pieces of wood from work for me to create "masterpieces!"

I praised Josh for his time spent with the kids!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN




No comments:

Post a Comment