Monday, May 4, 2020

A NORMAL MONDAY

Blood glucose 116

After a cool night for sleeping, this Monday began with a beautiful sky of blue! Laundry was done and bed made and before I know it it neared 11:00 AM. By then the clouds began to take over. By 1:00 PM it was cloudy and remained cloudy until sunset. Then the skies cleared. Colder air settled in foretelling what lies ahead. A cold week with possible frost by Friday. Some are saying "March weather by weekend!"

No camp fire tonight. Josh is buried in work and four beautiful children adjusting to "school at home."

I try to follow the news closely from reading 2 newspapers and Boston news, PBS and Lester Holt. I take in FOX, and others.

Tonight I reminisced in my dealings in silver and gold and old coins. I am a trader and am pleased in my previous liquidations over the years. Pity those who are stuck "holding the bag."..."Gotta know when to sell!"

A cooler day tomorrow!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment