Tuesday, August 22, 2017

WHEEL OF FORTUNE,, A NOSE RING AND A PLETHORA OF TATTOOS AND RED HAIR

"The incidence of tattoos among millennials as well as gen Xers is so widespread as to be almost mainstream. Thirty-six percent of Millennials and 40% of Gen X have at least one tattoo and many have multiples."


Tonight's Wheel was so revealing. Accept it. Extremism is in my friends. I'm getting used to it!


So much for ink under the skin!


I now own an exercise bike thanks to my friend Barbara. I have it in my front office and have worked up 4 sweats. Exercise is something I miss. Now the bike should help me.


Had an incredible roast  beef dinner at the NBSC. (Of course I admit to Black Raspberry ice cream at Howards Drive In. First time in a month.


Now we turn to the Boston Red Sox.... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment