Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A DISCOVERY AT THE WEST BROOKFIELD LIBRARY

In the heat of this Tuesday afternoon I opted to visit the History Room at the Library. I was going to review the Archie Jay materials. I didn't get very far when I discovered 4 booklets of ON THE COMMON written by me 10 years ago! It all began in March of 2007. My initial blogging was in-depth crafting in to 10 entries a day! Each entry is supported by a picture.


I think of my loyal readers like Mike Lee, Nancy Donnelly and Glory Wedge who might want to spend some time, having fun, reading my stories. Any local buff may find the work entertaining.. ON THE COMON!


Each day this week will get hotter. Had lunch at the North Brookfield Senior center. Another good meal. I've become mesmerized by the fabulous Smart TV.. huge at 72". Diane does a fine job for us! Theresa M. is only 97 years young!


Got a new pair of evergreen trousers for Fall. Labor Day is but a month away.


Spent some time with Josh and the kids. Swimming and roasted marshmallows and Chase with his Hover board. The kids are so precious, intelligent and enthusiastic.


See Jeopardy tonight when one of the questions was "Rutland, Worcester County?" No body knew it nor did they know about The Great Barrier Reef!


Charter came this morning, gave me a new remote control and explained why the MLB Hall of Fame show wasn't available on Sunday. Sneaky.


Veterans Agent tomorrow. NBSC for lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment