Wednesday, August 30, 2017

NEW MATRESSES AND BOX SPRINGS FOR A SONG

The Salvation Army offers new mattresses and box springs for only $140! Such a deal when most others at retail stores are much higher. I think I'll spring for a set. LOL.


"Picture These SAT WORDS.".. 200 in all.. brand new in the box. I think the grandkids will appreciate this word of encouragement as they begin the school year. Published by BARRONS it will be a winner for Chase, Lily and Maddie.


TIME OUT was a great cookout for the North Brookfield Seniors. Several ladies got lucky in winning at BINGO. It was cool but nice.


Now I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth connection. Last Night I savored a program on the life of ELVIS. Today I noticed a new $15 magazine on The King at Dollar General.


Last show of he year at Klems was a success. Big participation and attendance. Dick and Jimmy made for good company. I will miss our weekly get-together.


Spencer Fair-and Warmer coming up on Friday. First couple of days in Spencer look good. See you at the Fair!


One more thought on license plate bolts & nuts; get nylon ones and they'll last for 20 years and will never rust out!

No comments:

Post a Comment