Friday, August 25, 2017

THE VIRTUE OF DOING PUSHUPS

In watching Chase at Quaboag

soccer practice, the players having to do some pushups reminded me of my Basic Training days at Fort Knox 51 years ago. Wee we young full-blooded Americans responding to Sergeant Roy's command. "Give me 20, Potvin!"


If anything, many Millennials don't have a clue of what being in physical means. Not all, yet many truly are out of shape.


I think school-boy athletics including the ladies is truly wonderful. The Potvin girls are in the game too. I will pay closer attention with Maddie and Evelyn and Lily's participation in sports.


Speaking of sports, the Boston Red Sox are necrotic. How could a team fall so fast. Shape up or ship out!


We go to the 308 tomorrow!


Tonight it seems cold enough for frost! LOL.


Saw my friend Steve Magnante this morning. Gave Steve an article found in the New York Times on the Collector Car market.


Exercise bike is good. The key is not over doing it.


Called Johnson regarding my birthday plans. Smart move.

No comments:

Post a Comment