Friday, August 11, 2017

THE GENTLE ZEPHYRS ON BIRCH HILL

Each day I've driven onto the estate Son Josh & Heidi... like playing cop. Today I opted to enjoy the solitude of all 19 acres. I'm glad I did!

I decided to relax and tune into nature. My new chair set the pace and Nature took over. The only traffic was the birds and a distant cock-a-doodle-doo. Minutes turned into an hour and I dozed three times. Its was the sounds of silence. No grandchildren around. They'll be back tomorrow with a renewed spirit!

I trveled to Verizon in Ware hoping to find a solution to my tablet. The man spoke confidently and I came back to observe the same problem in my search for YouYube. Mission Control we still have a problem. Gotta get Jeffrey Edison's opinion.

My Toro needs attention. What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment