Thursday, August 31, 2017

A DAY OF BOOTING UP

Early in the day I called on Son Josh to help me with my dilemma ..Pulse 3 Speaker  versus LG Tablet. My miracle worker son at hand resolved the issue within a minute or so. "Did you ever drop it, Pops.? I sheepishly admitted to having it fall on the floor at the end of my ELVIS movie. "The Pulse has nothing to do with it". Isn't it nice to have smart kids. Grandson Chase looked on. Bingo. Fixed. Then Josh got my Atomic Clock set in record time.

Son Ben and wife Allison celebrate their 5th anniversary today. How nice. Card is in the mails.


Made a trip to Hadley to the Salvation Army with friend Nancy. This store is head and shoulders above all others I've seen. Ray Conniff music reigns supreme. The LB Collection is worth the trip


Stopped at Atkins in South Amherst. Wow. Then an Oriental  feast in Spencer. All in all it was a good day. Now it's to New York for a great game with the New York Yankees!


Two small pension checks arrive tomorrow September 1st. Spencer Fair and Warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment