Thursday, August 10, 2017

A HUMMER TYPE OF THURSDAY

It seemed I was chasing my tail all day. My two year old Verizon LG tablet is acting up. I sought my main man Luis Delgado, Verizon







 in Hudson to no avail. Salesman Mike was helpful but I must clear things with the Boss - Josh- before I buy a new "baby."


Tried to find "Johnson's" house in Leominster to no avail. Then it sought info on the white 2003 Hummer at the new dealership, Brookfield Auto. I got into the Coach. Wow. Either I am older or without running boards....amazing. This vehicle has 123,000 miles on it. Not for me.. Don't know the asking price. I do know it would make a "Snowflake" a good TOY!


Richard B. Johnson was the master of his yellow Hummer.He never got stuck...NEVER. We had many fun Saturdays over the years. All good things had to come to an end.


Paving Downtown West Brookfield continues. I repeat.. COTTAGE STREET leaves nothing to the imagination. The Tavern is beautiful. So is the Town Common!

No comments:

Post a Comment