Sunday, August 20, 2017

RED SOX WIN, AGAIN!

Nice way to end series.




It has been a wonderful week of Major League baseball. The Red Sox seem to be  a team of destiny. Their bats are hot and their pitching is good.


Jerry Remy, announcer of 30 years is a class act. Both management and the fans responded accordingly. Rem Dog liked the Big Screen TV.


The festivities were reminiscent of the days when Babe Ruth and Lou Gerig were honored.




This Sunday was a beauty. "Dirty laundry" set the day off then a visit to Son Josh and grandkids was interesting. They were pruning small branches along the stone wall. I sat in my red and white and blue chair for an hour in delight. Then Chase said "I will now your lawn now, Pops."


I'm hip to the ways of the Red Sox. I think they have the momentum. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment