Thursday, August 17, 2017

THURSDAY'S ECLIPSE EYEGLASSES HIGHLIGHT

It was all about Chase, Evelyn and Madeline and the Solar Eclipse glasses obtained from the NB Senior Center. My grandkids caught on to the idea of next Monday's Solar Eclipse. Today, I brought a sheet of the Forever Stamps bought from Tony P portraying  the solar image and the kids caught on. They went outside and sported the glasses. I showed them the path and Chase commented "his cousins Gage and Gavin will be in the path in South Carolina. All kids looked at the sun in amazement. I told them of the sun being 93 million miles away!


Earlier, Evelyn shucked some corn... then she began to eat an ear or two uncooked. I followed suit showing Evie how I could eat uncooked corn with my dentures. We laughed.


My Smart Phone was the delight of the moment. Mickey Mouse Club House was Evelyn's choice for a long time. She is so beautiful and intense with  curiosities.


Earlier in the day I visited the Haston Library for information about the Triple Murder on January 19, 1900.It is so bad. Interested history buffs should go to the History Room and read the North Brookfield Journal...Martin Burgin.


My car insurance with Arbela is now paid for the year!


Enjoying my new Pulse 3. Today I discovered "Sounds of the Symphony!" Gotta mix up life, you know. Now I go to You Tube for the rest of the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment