Tuesday, August 15, 2017

ME AND PIANIST FLOYD CRAMER

My new Bluetooth Pulse 3 speaker arrived this afternoon. After fooling around with it unsuccessfully I brought this state of the art baby to Josh as I have confidence in his abilities. Within minutes JB had Lawrence Welk beaming. I cheered. "Easy for you... difficult for me." The secret was I was attempting to put a square peg in a round hole!


With music at hand, I spent more an hour in the confines of my breezeway with Floyd Cramer, pianist streaming..


Earlier in the day it was lunch at the North Brookfield Senior Center and the company of the "Merry Widows."


My new green trousers are ready in Ware. Tomorrow I travel to Worcester for a 9:30 AM appointment.


I did polish about 40 % of my shiny black Honda. It makes a statement!


Bluetooth Personified  Pulse 3. $199.00


No comments:

Post a Comment