Monday, August 14, 2017

TIME TO POLISH MY BLACK HONDA ACCORD

I have been out of practice for the last year or two when it comes to detailing my automobiles. Voila. I found a near-full plastic bottle of MOTHERS Brazilian Carnauba Cleaner Wax the other day. Just now I did a sample polish and have decided "it's time."




Detailing an automobile is a reflection of your pride. Some folks  just don't get it. Now is a good time for the winter that lies ahead. Maybe NAPA sells polish cloths? If not I have a bunch of old skiffs that will do. LOL.




I had a lady back into my rear at the Warren Laundromat. Bam. Bumper to bumper. No backache, no problem.




The Red Sox are getting shelled after last night's win. Last night's game was awesome. The homerun was outstanding even if I was in the kitchen
.


Son Josh just left. Nice to have a visit.




North Brookfield Senior Center today, tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday breakfast. Tri-Valley doesn't excite me.


Get ready for the Total Eclipse of



the Sun August 21, 2017!





No comments:

Post a Comment