Saturday, March 28, 2020

SATURDAY IN WEST BROOKFIELD

Blood glucose 115      Weight 172lbs.

I didn't leave town today; I did leave my house - twice.. once for the newspaper at Country Corner and once for a trip to Birch Hill and Josh & family.

I did see Josh on my way to the newsstand. He presented me with a bag of chocolate milk cartons and cupcakes and a sandwich. It seems he knows where to go!

My auctioneer buddy J. M. Barfield phoned from Doerun, GA relating they are mowing their lawns and enjoying 90 degree temperatures! How nice. By contrast our season hasn't kicked in yet.

My day was spent watching "YEARS OF LIGHTENING  DAY OF DRUMS." This one video covers the JFK tragedy and the 1000 days spent in office. Nothing compares to this documentary...even Roger Stone!

Ennui is setting in. Seems everyone is looking for purposes.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment