Wednesday, March 25, 2020

A DISCOVERY - NETFLIX

"Get me Roger Stone" is the first special I watched on my TV. Son Josh logged into his Netflix account and I enjoyed watching all about Roger Stone for an hour and a half! Stone, like Trump, thrives on controversy. They are kindred spirits so it seems. Anybody looking for some insight into what makes Roger tick should watch this!Of course the President pardoned Mr. Stone!
Kinda miss my vanity plate!

My Wednesday was all business. I began by doing my banking and learned a new way of doing banking: a vacuum tube! I transferred funds from my savings at home then went to the NBSB.

In the afternoon I filled my pill caddy with drugs for a month. It took over an hour and worked. Next time I may recruit Josh to help.

Didn't dwell on all of the news today.

Tomorrow I go to Spencer for clothes then to Sturbridge for "cheap" gas.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment