Thursday, March 26, 2020

A GOOD THURSDAY

After a decent night's rest I got ready for a busy morning. The New York Times and the USA TODAY get my brain turning… then I headed out for Spencer. Tom tells me his dry cleaning business is flat. " I have had only 4 customers so far."

Then my trip down the Pudunk Pike and Fiske Hill, Sturbridge brought me to Mr. Edward's gas station where gasoline is sold for $1.879 a gallon. Down again from last week! All gas stations in Sturbridge are much cheaper than the Brookfields.

The car wash at C&R Tire was closed so I headed for NB. Hannaford limited bottled water to "two".

Next came a car wash in NB for $8.00. I wiped down my Honda after the wash. My car runs better when clean! LOL.

After lunch I took full advantage of the warm sunshine of late March.
I lounged in my easy chair for a good hour of sun.

After a nap I chose to watch "Get Me Roger Stone" on NETFLIX again! I am intrigued by the way this man operates. As mentioned Stone and Trump are twins. Do yourselves a favor and watch how these men operated!

I try not to dwell on the facts surrounding the Coronavirus. My son Josh truly concerned with my well-being! Thanks, Josh.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 
TRUMP'S FRIEND  ROGER STONE
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment