Tuesday, March 3, 2020

ELECTION TUESDAY

At 5:00 PM more than 500 registered voters had cast their ballots in West Brookfield. As a registered Republican I opted not to vote. The weather was very mild and even sunny for a while.

Josh encouraged me to "sit out on a chair and bask in the sunshine." I did for an hour listening to Sousa Marches.. then the sun went in. As the season progresses I will sit in the sun as I believe a good tan is a sign of health.

Denise-the-VA nurse came early in the day taking care of all my medical needs. She comes monthly making sure "Old Bob" is getting the proper attention. I did reschedule a visit with Doctor Dey at MGH for March 18 at 12. Haven't seen my hematologist in months!

Tonight Rutgers and Maryland are playing. I am rooting for Maryland who is ranked 9th behind Seton Hall at 8th.

Returns should be interesting. See you in the morning!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment