Monday, March 23, 2020

A SNOWY RETROSPECTIVE MONDAY

Blood glucose 100  Weight 171lbs.

The day started as rain and a bare ground. Now at 2:21 Route 9 is snow-covered. It all began two hours ago. Slush and plowing prevails. We haven't seen this amount of snow in "months."

After doing laundry I did watch some news then decided it would be better if I watched some music videos to soothe my soul. First, I watched CARPENTERS GOLD. Karen sings uplifting songs. Then I watched AIR SUPPLY. Music is what the doctor ordered.

Earlier in the day I tuned in to TUNE-IN WJMJ FM 88.9. This is a good Christian station playing good music. I like the Dee Jay Jerry Christopher and others.

Received a call from Jim Kordek of Warren inquiring about investing in GOLD. I told Jim "CASH IS KING!"

My VA nurse Denise wants me to take care of filling my pill caddy. Suggests Josh help.

And so it goes...A Monday in late March!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN





No comments:

Post a Comment