Sunday, March 22, 2020

A QUIET SUNDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

It was routine for the most part. It cold with readings in the thirties yet the sunshine made it feel warmer.

The Kenny Rogers obituary in the New York Times is comprehensive. Am sending it to my son Ben, my pop music historian!

I drove to Hannaford, NB. The market was abuzz. Hoarding food seems to be the rule. One customer was observed with buying ten loaves of bead! I had to get larger water bottles over my little ones. Got some seafood salad finger rolls.

After lunch, "Josh-the-Barber" clipped my bald head. Then I opted to sit in my easy chair taking in some rays for over an hour. Nice. Ben called at six.

More Trump later in day. The overall news seems scary if you ask me!

Dirty laundry tomorrow morning!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

JOHNSON'S HUMMER OF GOOD TIMES PAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment