Tuesday, March 24, 2020

CENSUS COMPLETED ON-LINE

Blood glucose 130

The late March snow amounted to about 3-4 inches. Abundant sunshine melted more than half and by sunset much of the ground was clear, again. Evidence reveals plowing was done.

Part of my day was reviewing 10 volumes of the LIFE History of the United States. I reviewed all volumes by noting the paintings and pictures. It took 2 hours and served as a refresher. Much of my knowledge comes from being a U.S. postage collector and coin enthusiast. Yesterday I reviewed the RED BOOK Price Guide 2020.

My right side of excruciating pain persists when I walk. Sitting down is my only resolve! Neuropathy is experienced in both feet with evidence of poor circulation in my lower legs and feet.

VA Nurse Denise called regarding things. Son Josh will fill my pill caddy as agreed.

Days are getting longer! I enjoyed some late afternoon sunshine.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment