Saturday, March 14, 2020

A DIFFERENT WORLD, FOR SURE!

Blood glucose 125

It seems we no longer live in times of optimism. Virtually everything is closed and we are required to a period of introspection.

I did watch much television today. The morning matinee was in watching several versions of Aerial America on the Smithsonian Channel. In particular was WYOMING. I lived in Laramie in the Fall of 1999 and traveled throughout the big state in my yellow Cheyenne truck. Today's review was good.

Next came the president and his USA ballcap. It seems this casual attire wasn't very presidential if you ask me! This is day one of our new world.

The thought about the price of GOLD is in my mind. As a commodity the price fluxuates and 8interestingly enough it dropped back about $70 an ounce yesterday. Watch  what happens next week!

The next phase of my Television Saturday came in watching America in Color.. also on the Smithsonian Channel. This segment covered the Roaring Twenties and crime. It seems gambling was always part of our lexicon. These programs in color are great!

I did take a spin around Brookfield and North Brookfield late in the afternoon after speaking with Josh. Boy do I miss my college basketball Saturday!

Stay tuned as the world is changing right before our eyes!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment