Tuesday, March 17, 2020

REMEMBERING MY FRIEND, JACK SWEDIS

It all began in Texas when I met this soldier from Worcester: John T. Swedis said he was from "Worcester." This was 1966.

Over the years my friendship with Jack blossomed into many activities from being my right hand in real estate restoration to building my Dream House atop Birch Hill, WB. Further, Jack was in my wedding party in 1969.

Jack made many of my ambitions happen. He was a union electrician and imparted his wisdom to me from installing 200 ampre  serviced in two restorations. He made my work easier. We worked as a team. When silver boomed in 1980 Jack became my driver to Quincy to the smelter then to New York City to redeem silver bullion & coins.

Jack liked talking history and was an intellectual.

Jack and Paula adopted three children.. Heather, Scott and Josh. They resided in Spencer on R. Jones Road. Jack passed away about 5 years ago and is sorely missed. He truly was a Faithful Friend!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment