Thursday, March 19, 2020

EXCESSIVE SHOPPING HABITS

I couldn't believe my eyes as I approached the red meat display at Hannaford's today! EMPTY! It was if the meat was being given away. Other areas of the store reveal a situation never known before: excessive shopping habits! The other day I saw a lady with at least six gallons of water in her carriage! But why?

"Cash is king!" I am as guilty as anybody with ten rolls of toilet paper in my bathroom.

I think we must come to realize life will go on.!

Today was a quiet day with much television and a few naps. This time Pawn Stars caught my interest. Sister Jan called and chatted along with other calls. It seems the phone is one great way to keep in touch!

Why are all the trees being cut down along Route 9 WB?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment