Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A BIRCH HILL CAMPFIRE

The highlight of this Wednesday came late in the afternoon when Josh invited me over to his house. Earlier I had sat in the sunshine. The day was quiet. Much of the television was on presidential news conferences and watching Bloomberg.

While at Josh's, I enjoyed my grandchildren .. Evie and Maddie riding their little electric cars as Josh got a campfire going. Spring was in the air I thought. Grandson Chase was lounging around. All enjoyed their new found freedom of "school at home."

Saw Joe Shepard in the afternoon. We chatted about the impact of things in the antiques and collectible field amongst other things. Nobody knows what the future holds!

The newspapers are having fun with President Trump's credibility. Each day it's a different story! I watch the commodities especially gold and silver.

So much for this blogger.. I ask "how was your day?" The best news is Spring is here!
March 26, 2016  SALEM'S!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment