Friday, March 20, 2020

A QUIET FRIDAY ON THE HOMEFRONT

Blood glucose 115    Weight 172 lbs.

After a near perfect night's sleep I took my time waking up in my routine.
Son Josh called early exhorting the seriousness of things. I heeded his advice. Seems I may be in denial as it is coming at us from every direction!

I was amused how President Trump laid into the reporter. Is the president losing his cool?

Seems everything in the Brookfields has closed from John's Barber Shop to Cozy Cut. The NB Town Common is closed too!

After getting the New York Times and the USA Today I read with interest a front page story about dishonest dentists in America. Not good!

And then there's snow in the forecast! Spring, you say?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Spring Street, NB. Drazek's

No comments:

Post a Comment