Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A DISTURBING DAY OF DISTURBING NEWS!

From the news about Holyoke Soldiers' Home to the mounting list of deaths from the Coronavirus, the news is a tough pill to swallow!

I found reprieve by doing things that pleased me like visiting the grandchildren at arm's length on Birch Hill. I brought some tutorial goodies like a feature article on Beethoven and his 9th symphonies. Maddie and Evie were my students and I'm thrilled how they received my offering! In a week we'll review the symphonies on You Tube!

I stopped by HOWARDS Drive in and talked briefly with owner Mark Adams. "We may offer takeout beginning on Friday?"

I then got my oil changed at Ken's Citgo in EB. $28.00.

NETFLIX offers a documentary "Trump - an American dream." For those who want to learn more about "THE DONALD" I highly recommend watching it. The pieces to his jigsaw puzzle fit! Amazing man. Watch it!

Nothing worth mentioning about April Fool! Hang tough, Americans and the world!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment