Sunday, March 8, 2020

A MARCH SUNDAY

Weight 172 lbs.

The Spring sunshine brightened up the day. By afternoon temperatures were in the 50s. The switch over to Daylight Savings was orderly. I opted to remain in bed for an additional half hour. I enjoyed sitting in an easy chair in the sunshine for more than an hour later in the day!

My trip to Marshall's was productive. I bought a new plaid shirt and black trousers for a total of $59.98.

The spirit isn't the same for Seton Hall enthusiasts. The New York Post featured a sad photo of the team on the bench after the Creighton loss. Next week's ratings will not be pleasing.

Caught a glimpse of the moon at rising. Full moon tomorrow will be tomorrow. Full Worm Moon. Check it out. I will.

Routine laundry detail for tomorrow.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment