Friday, September 20, 2019

"YOU MADE MY DAY, MR. POTVIN!"

Blood reading 123 Weight 174 Blood pressure 159/76

Josh picked me up at 6:15 AM. The temperature on the barn thermometer read 39 degrees and the trip to Boston was uneventful. Josh is a "master driver" and I just go along for the ride! LOL.

Bimal Dey, MD, PhD has been my "blood doctor" for 16 years. I like his style. He sits at his computer and reviews the latest findings. 'Everything looks fine." We know each other very well and enjoy chatting about politics.

We were back from Boston before noon and I did some minor food shopping at Hannaford.

Also got my freshly cleaned and pressed clothes at TONY'S Cleaners then basked in the warm sunshine. Another spectacular day. GREMARCO'S spiffy newly paved parking lot looks great!

My latest search will be the documentaries of film-maker KEN BURNS. Watched a lengthy interview last niche that further inspired me. Will obtain the PBS Specials to review over the winter months.

Richard B. Johnson will be here in the A.M. for the usual visit to Twin Rivers. The ride should be enjoyable..

Received two bars for my entry ways. The VA has been generous  of recent times!

Shrimp cocktails  for my entre'. Bon Appetit!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment